5 Mins with Lukasz Kogucinski
Lucasz has been at Pivotal Financial Planning, part of The ER Network, for 2 years and grown consistently since he joined. We catch up with Lucasz to get his thoughts on his time at Pivotal so far.
- Lucasz you joined Pivotal Financial Planning just over 2 years ago. Prior to joining, what was your background in financial services?
Working as Financial Consultant within Financial Advisers group (Independent) for 2 years
- How do previous roles in finance differ from your current role?
The core difference among two roles is that in my current position I am responsible for reviewing individual/family or business financial position, current arrangements, evaluating their needs and giving comprehensive advice on suitable product.
- What have you found to be the benefits of being part of Pivotal Financial?
The key benefits I discovered as being part of Pivotal Financial Planning
– 1:1 business review and full support from the Company Director to help you achieve your goals, business growth and expand your individual business ideas
– Company have destined Manager who would support you and fantastic Team around him that you can always seek some help if you ever need experienced administration guidance
– Regular meetings in convenient locations
– help with continuing professional development
- What were the deciding factors which helped you decide to join?
Being already with Financial Services for two years helped me to gather basic knowledge and build good foundation to Financial World. The next step for me at the time was to look for the company where I could perform Adviser function.
Pivotal Financial Planning offered more than just a position, as a company they put strong emphasis on quality of work and Adviser support, moreover they always keep you updated with news in Financial Services with great Passion.
- Is there any advice you would give to a financial adviser who is considering joining ER Network?
Based on my experience I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to do a Career in Financial Services, and is not necessarily looking just for a job.